I’m the type of girl that always has to wear a full face of makeup when I am out and about. Not because I need it to feel beautiful, but because I genuinely enjoy experimenting with makeup and it overall makes me feel more put together. However, when I am running errands or even going to the gym I like to go with a more natural look.
Here is what you will need to achieve this fresh and quick “no makeup” look.
- BB Cream
- I use Maybelline’s “Dream Pure” and it helps clear up blemishes (I prefer to use a setting powder after for fuller coverage but it is optional).
- Under Eye Concealer
- If you have dark circles like me I highly recommend using Maybelline’s “Instant Age Rewind” to erase and brighten up that area.
- Always fill in your brows, it makes such a difference and if you do not have a lot of time just throw on an eyebrow gel or mascara. An inexpensive one is NYX’s “Tinted Brow Mascara”.
- Black mascara, need I say more and CURL your lashes before applying. This look is all about the lashes!
- Lip Gloss
- Any light pink or nude lip product will work. EOS lip balm is an awesome alternative as well if you just need some hydration.